Our Approach To The Engagement
In addition, we will, to the maximum extent practicable, utilize the services of your personnel in the performance of certain routine administrative tasks that would otherwise have to be performed by our staff. In accomplishing this, we must, of course, consider limitations on available time of the personnel involved.
Our Tax Services
When you partner with the P&C tax team you receive services that extend beyond tax filings and compliance issues. Comprehensive planning and tax preparation services at P&C include the filing of your annual tax returns, as well as receiving representation on any disputes or inquiries by the IRS or state taxing authorities. At P&C we provide services for a broad range of individuals, businesses and organizations including:
- Trust Planning and Filing Preparation
- Retirement Planning
- Private Client Services – Personal and family tax planning, compliance and reporting, succession planning and support services.
- Business Entity Selection – Assist in choosing an entity structure that works best for your business.
- Federal and State/Local Tax – Taking into consideration your business and personal goals, industry, and entity structure to confront the tax obligations and their complexities.
- Exempt Organization Annual Returns – Assist in providing non-profit board members with a broader understanding of Form 990 to enhance the understanding of the disclosure requirements and to make review of the form less stressful.
- IRS Representation – P&C has over 65 years’ experience dealing with IRS and state taxing authorities and thus have achieved a level of competence that can ensure our clients are being represented properly.
Audit and Attestation
Our Audit and Attestation Services
An independent, trusted, source in meeting the needs of your organizations founding charter or governing bodies by providing an opinion on the financial statements as a whole. Whether an audit or a more reduced scoped review, P&C’s staff of six professionals and two Partners work diligently with your operational function to ensure limited interruption to daily activities. P&C is a leader in the following industries:
- Non-public companies engaging in retail, manufacturing and distribution, food services,
insurance and financial services, construction, energy and natural resources, and employee benefit plans.
- Not-for-Profit organizations providing health and welfare services to the community as well as trade and industry associations.
Our Accounting Services
Whether you need a short term or permanent solution to your accounting problems, P&C will tailor a service package just for you. An expert in accounting, risk management, and business planning, P&C can help you realize your goals. The following are examples of services currently practiced:
- Bookkeeping and month end close including financial statement compilations
- Cash Flow & budgeting analysis
- Buying & selling a business
- Business succession planning
- Financial forecasts & projections
- Financial and operational internal control needs assessments and development